THE WEAVE - SAUCEL STREET, PAISLEY
Carvill Scotland Limited
A modern residential development of 125 units comprising two storey terraced houses and four storey flats.
The site works included contamination remediation and validation of the existing soils together with remodelling of the ground profile as a balanced cut & fill exercise.
This residential scheme is part of a larger commercial / residential development. The overall development includes the following engineering elements;
- Construction of a major new signalised vehicular access onto an existing dual carriageway.
- Working adjacent to the railway.
- Construction of retaining walls to create parking platform levels.
- Realignment and channel reprofiling of an existing watercourse.
- Design of a concrete culvert / road bridge over the watercourse.
- Flood attenuation measures to allow construction on a recognised temporary flood plain.
- Construction of internal distributor road network.
- Construction of a new leisure unit with associated car parking.
- Construction of a new public car park.
- Provision of full Civil and Structural design services
- Design and monitoring of site regrading and remediation works