GALA LEISURE - SAUCEL STREET, PAISLEY
Vico Properties Limited
A modern leisure development comprising column free floor space at ground and mezzanine levels.
The site works included contamination remediation and validation of the existing soils together with remodelling of the ground profile as a balanced cut & fill exercise.
This building and associated carparking is part of a larger commercial / residential development. The overall development includes the following engineering elements;
- Construction of a major new signalised vehicular access onto an existing dual carriageway
- Works adjacent to a live rail link
- Construction of high concrete retaining walls to create parking platform levels
- Realignment and channel reprofiling of an existing watercourse
- Design of a culvert / road bridge over the watercourse
- Flood attenuation measures to allow construction on a recognised temporary flood plain
- Construction of internal distributor road network
- Construction of new residential houses and flats
- Construction of a new public car park
- Provision of full Civil and Structural design services
- Design, monitoring and validation of site regrading and remediation works